The Gap Little
At The Gap State High School
Regional Championships Redcliffe 2013
Season Dates: 26 August 2016 to March 2017
you have registered,you can
your registration kit and buy your uniforms from the clubhouse on or
after 13 Aug 2016.
About Little Athletics.
great opportunity for parents to become involved in their children's
athletic development; it is a family sport and your encouragement and
assistance on event nights is vital to the
efficient running of our centre.
The Little Athletics motto is “Family, Fun and Fitness”; we encourage parents and care givers to become involved and help your children experience the joy and satisfaction of learning, being fit, training and competing with friends in our athletics environment.
Our aim is to develop children of all abilities by promoting positive attitudes and a healthy lifestyle through family and community involvement in athletic activity.
We offer graded activities for 5 – 16 year olds. We also run a Tiny Tot Program for 3 and 4 year olds.
To Sign on at The Clubhouse - The Gap SHS
register on line or make the sign on days, then registrations can be
taken from 6pm on any Friday event night of our season. You will need
proof of age
(birth certificate or extract, passport etc).
To register at the clubhouse you just need a completed registration form; available at the club or download off this site.
You can compete on any Friday night as a trial; the fee is $5. A maximum of two (2) trials allowed.
Benefits of Joining The Gap Little Athletics
- We concentrate on athletes achieving their own personal best each week (and offer prizes/ incentives)
- Friday night meets from 5:45 in the cool summer nights. We compete under lights on The Gap SHS oval.
- Wednesday Training from 6:00pm with qualified coaches
- Tiny Tot Program (for 3-4 year olds)
- Graded activities for 5 – 16 year olds
- Opportunities for parents and guardians to train as coaches and officials.
- Compete in the Metro North Region at Regional Championships
- Enthusiastic committee of management
- Every athlete receives a medal at the end of the season.
This Website is constantly being updated during the season.
" A devoted mother and Little athletics convert said " What better way to spend a normally dull summer Friday night than on the oval, under lights,walking around and assisting your child to burn off energy. The children are tired, I have exercised and Saturday mornings are far more relaxing!"